So for the stressed and time crunched, or just for those who have no idea what to give this year I wanted to offer a few suggestions that may help you check the shopping portion of the Christmas program off your list.
LOVE is obviously the BEST gift as is TIME spent with love ones but let's be realistic. We ALL have people on our list to BUY for.
1) EVOLUTION VINTAGE GIFT CARD - Give the gift of FASHION! The card are electronic (emailed - you can print & give!) in $50, $100, $150, $200 denominations. You can use this toward shipping too. If you know someone who has unique taste and loves high quality Vintage this makes a great gift!
2) PICNIC BACK PACK - A gift that makes you want to explore the great outdoors, with some comforts of home dining. Cruise the site too: Red Envelope has a lot of unique gifts (some you can customize!)
3) Book: 100 Unforgettable Dresses – by Hal Rubenstein Fashion. Eye Candy with Great information about each dress.
4) Vestige Jewelry Recycled Vintage metals and jewels. All the pieces are unique!
Read her Evolution Revolution Vintage Feature HERE
5) Visit InvenTORI: A variety of unique gifts! Gifts for your home, baby, pet, library and MORE! The treasures in Tori's Finds are from her own personal collection of one-of-a-kind items!! Stop by the store if you are in the LA area or shop on-line. An amazing assortment of gifts and great prices. There is really something for EVERYONE! EXCLUSIVE to Evolution Revolution readers - SAVE 10% on ALL ON-LINE purchases using the code: HOLIDAY
6)Decades of Style – 60’s & 70’s How to Hair & Make-up. Great information about the decades and the looks along with quotations. EXCLUSIVE for my readers: message the author though her website and SAVE 50% before Thanksgiving and 40% until Christmas!!
7) Dreaming of Chanel & Dreaming of Dior: Vintage Dresses, Timeless Stories Travel though one woman’s inherited Vintage Collection of over 3,000 pieces from her godmother in these 2 books! Great illustrations too.
8)Dragon Voice Software Great for writers, bloggers, or people who can speak/think faster than they can type. Also good for people who have sustained injuries and have a hard time typing or navigating with their mouse. Let the Dragon do the work! Special Christmas sale for home computers on now!
9) Central Coast Sea Scape Calendar Enjoy the beauty of California’s Beautiful Central Coast, with amazing images and quotations. The bonus is 10% of the proceeds are being donated to Breast Cancer. Mention Evolution Revolution and get FREE SHIPPING!! 10) Custom Portrait – Marty Parker ART! Be forever immortalized in pencil by the hand of a great artist. It is a unique and custom gift for friends or family. You can also purchase an existing print from Marty’s collection to be framed for your gift! Mention Evolution Revolution and SAVE $20 on a fine art print of your choice and if you live in the US SHIPPING IS FREE on all items!
11) Raw Essentials Skin care line. If you care what goes into your body give the RAW line a try (the price is right too)! Model Carol Alt has created a line of skin care products that use Raw ingredients that are better for your skin because they are never heated above 115° and retain all the vitamins, minerals, nutrients and antioxidants providing maximum nourishment to the skin SHOP: www.rawessentials.com (FREE Shipping over $75) also available at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada
12) Kam Bey Jewelry - Scott Kam & Andrea Bey collaboration combining Kam's Vintage Native American Jewelry along with Bey's Contemporary Jewelry Designs. There are some unique pieces in their collection. EXCLUSIVE to Evolution Revolution readers: Buy a Kam Bey Piece and get another piece for 50% off (of equal or lesser value)
13) Pennies From Heaven: A Medium's Two Cents on Life and Death by Christopher Stillar. Not only did I have the pleasure to write the forward to this book I have also witnessed the impact Chris has made in the lives of others by providing them with validations from the other side. Don't take my word for it ... READ IT and GIVE IT to those who believe and the skeptic's too!
I hope this guide will help you get ready for the holidays!!
The real joy of this and ALL seasons comes from giving. Your time, love, service and of course a gift or two!