Monday, November 26, 2012

I Love Lace

Ad campaigns from certain fashion houses always serve as inspiration. I am in LOVE with theDolce & Gabanna ad campaign for 2013
It is like you are transported to a carnival of clothes, rich in textures. The lace was the obvious stand out for me and reminded me of how much I LOVE LACE



Now that the holiday season is upon us there is no better time than NOW to embrace the LACE.

Me: Vintage Black Lace Top, Evolution Rewind Mask Ring w Photographer Hayley Marie in a 70's BOHO Dress both from

Let the lace inspire your holiday look. Mix-and-match these Vintage pieces with current pieces from your wardrobe along with contemporary or vintage accessories for a signature look that is ALL YOU!





Vintage black lace blouse ~ $40

No comments:

Post a Comment