Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gilded Darkness: Black & Gold

GUCCI

One of the fun things about Fashion for me is colour pairing.  There is the Colour Theory behind fashion (to be explored in another blog) with respect to complimentary colours but as the lazy says of summer start to slip away I want to transition into fall with a shade and metallic combo: Black and Gold. YES coloUr (I'm Canadian).

I have seen some 2012/2013 Collections with this pairing and I adore it. I also adore the mix of current and Vintage items in my style repertoire as well.

NOW: Michael Kors Resort 2012

THEN: Vintage 70's Caftan(Avail soon via Evolution Vintage)


NOW: LANVIN Fall 2012




NOW: LANVIN Fall 2012




NOW: Elisha Cuthbert in VAWK 2012



Consider adding other Black & Gold pieces from day's gone by to your current wardrobe to be Re-Styled!
3) Black Lace Dress w Gold Metallic via  rubyinthedustvintage 
  1) Sweater via bycinbyhand






No comments:

Post a Comment