Friday, August 15, 2014

Shoe Tour: SJP Style



Fall is upon us which means certain parts of our wardrobe could use an update. I like to work for the bottom up, start with the SHOES!

My FAVOURITE collection currently is from a Style Icon of mine, Sarah Jessica Parker. The collection is a really chic blend of timeless and trend. As a stylist and a lifelong lover of fashion when shoe shopping I adhere to three important rules:


*You get what you pay for. The SJP Collection is high quality.

*I am making an investment. I have a daughter and all of my major fashion purchases I consider an investment for her (or some other lucky soul if she doesn't end up having mamma's size 9). This collection has timeless pieces that you can wear for decades to come and in my case style with decades past, (I'll explain more in the next SJP shoe blog).

*I DESERVE it, and so do YOU! We all work hard in life no matter what our vocation, we deserve to be well heeled and to feel fabulous!

SJP pictured wearing Marlene ($375)


Meet Sarah Jessica on her shoe tour in the following US Nordstrom locations:

8/21 - The Galleria in Houston, TX @ 4pm
8/22 - Tyson's Corner in McLean, VA @ 5pm
8/23 - Roosevelt Field in Garden City, NY @ 2pm

If you can't attend this fun, live, in store opportunity to shop and meet SJP you can shop on-line or try the shoes on in a Nordstrom location nationwide. 

Let Sarah Jessica's designs inspire your fall wardrobe.





No comments:

Post a Comment