Thursday, October 26, 2017

All Hail ... The Queen of Hearts


A Cute Costume: Various Colored Tu Tu's & Thigh High Heart Socks - SHOP The SOCKS

Halloween is just around the corner and I know many people who are always looking for a little costume inspiration.

For a family photo shoot in the past, my character was the Queen of Hearts from Disney's Alice in Wonderland. I interpreted her costume my way and had the most amazing makeup done by my friend and MUA Hanna Fisher.


There are several ways to make the Queen Of Hearts your very own character, to reflect your own taste and maintain the spirit of the character. There are really no limits except your own imagination.


 I used the Disney licensed costume and styled it my way.  I wore a Vintage lace top and belted it over the costume. Fishnets, tiara and Vintage jewels.


What about using a Vintage HEART PRINT gown instead of the traditional Disney costume?




Or add a red corset to this tulle gown that's fit for a Queen


You can splurge for an amazing Red queen corset to complete the look or spend under $25 for these option for your costume



Or you could dress up as the ultimate QUEEN of fashion - Carrie Bradshaw using the same look and different accessories.

Sex and the city (S6/Ep16)
Vivienne Westwood Corset
Badgley Mischka Ruffle Skirt


Makeup Inspo:








No comments:

Post a Comment