Monday, January 13, 2014

Couch Critique: Golden Globe Fashion

I love award season. I always look forward to seeing the red carpet's to observe what Hollywood's finest (stylist's) assist their clients in wearing on the world stage. I like to keep things positive and highlight the  'fashion winners' from my humble PROFashional perspective. The not so fabulous are left off my list, enough said. Desginer of the night for me was GUCCI; 3 of my top pics were from the chic Italian fashion house. I was also happy to see some Vintage on the carpet, the coolest cape dress and beautiful black and gold. I always applaud 'non generic' fashion choices and the Globes had those too, Thanks Emma Watson and Diane Keaton.

 Best BUMP
Olivia Wilde in GUCCI

VINTAGE
 Emma Thompson in Vintage LANVIN & Daughter Gaia in Vintage Laura Ashley
Alexa Chung in Vintage Balenciaga from Decades LA

Best Vintage Inspired
 Zooey Deschanel in Oscar DeLa Renta


BEST Lace
Cate Blanchette in Armani

Best Beading
Elizabeth Moss in J Mendel

Best CAPE!
Upita Nyongo in Ralph Lauren

Best Black and Gold
 Julianna Margulies in Andrew Gn
Kelly Osborne in ESCADA

BEST Beaded Accents - GUCCI
Lizzy Caplan in GUCCI

Margot Robbie in GUCCI

BEST Red Carpet FASHION Statement
 Emma Watson in DIOR
This is what FASHION looks like on a read carpet.


BEST Acceptance Speech LOOK
Diane Keaton in a tailored suit and tie



Who's looks did you LOVE? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment